Thursday, March 15, 2012

Tickle My France-y - OPI

Today I have a gorgeous nude colour to show you. This is one of my absolute favourite polishes! 'Tickle My France-y' was released in 2008 as part of OPI's La Collection de France, although it is a classic colour.



Tickle My France-y, OPI, swatch
So gorgeous and neutral. 'Tickle My France-y' is a bit of a chameleon of a polish. You can see here it's fairly skin-toned with a mauve leaning. This photo was taken in sunlight and you can see how pure a crème this polish is.



Tickle My France-y, OPI, swatch
In this indirect light, the more pink skin-tone comes out to play. 'Tickle My France-y' always retains its slightly purple-y brown tone meaning it doesn't ever get too pink.




Tickle My France-y, OPI, swatch
Here again, you see that oh-so-flattering mauve tone. This is one of those polishes that is so subtle and so simple, it makes your hands look incredibly elegant.


Formula wise... 'Tickle My France-y' is pretty thin but this is far from being a bad thing. The first coat can be a little uneven due to the thin nature of this polish, but on the second and third coats everything evens out perfectly. This is three thin coats with a-england's 'The Knight' base and 'The Shield' top coats.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing all your comments and I read them all! Please don't leave links in the comments section, but if you want me to see your blog, email me the link and say hi :)