Saturday, February 9, 2013

Crema de Limón - Lime Crime & Toad-ally Awesome - Dollish Polish

Hi!!

This is my second to last Lime Crime to show you and I realised that for every other one I have done a double accent with glitter, so why not keep up that trend. Today, I have Lime Crime 'Crema de Limón' with Dollish Polish 'Toad-ally Awesome'...



Crema de Limon, Lime Crime, Toad-ally Awesome, Dollish Polish, swatch

Crema de Limon, Lime Crime, Toad-ally Awesome, Dollish Polish, swatch
As usual I love this polish. 'Crema de Limón' isn't as neon-ish as the other Lime Crimes, but that's fine, it's such a pretty lemon yellow. I wasn't 100% convinced by the match with 'Toad-ally Awesome' at first, but in the end I think I do love it. I like that you can see all the glitters really well against the yellow, even the little wee blue glitters.


Formula was the same as with the other Lime Crimes, slightly thick and very fast drying. It dries to a slight satin/matte finish. I found 'Crema de Limón' to be a little less self-levelling than the other Lime Crime polishes, but 2-3 coats was perfect for good coverage.

Lime Crime polishes are available from Harlow & Co. and Dollish Polish is available from various places including Llarowe and Dolly's Big Cartel shop.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love hearing all your comments and I read them all! Please don't leave links in the comments section, but if you want me to see your blog, email me the link and say hi :)