Sunday, April 7, 2013

Vampire's Dessert - Enchanted Polish

I am officially drowning in uni work and being sick still is simply not helping matters. One thing that is helping matters is the polish I am showing you today... If you follow me on Instagram you will already have seen my love for this polish (on more than one occasion). This is Enchanted Polish 'Vampire's Dessert'...



In my best Chandler Bing voice, "could this BE any more perfect?". 'Vampire's Dessert' is a gorgeous blackened chocolate/mahogany colour with linear scattered holo (does that make sense to anyone else? Scattered but linear?). In the light, you see these amazing flashes of rich colour that is sometimes a luscious red/brown (see top photo) and sometimes a more coppery brown. It is named perfectly as the two things I think of with this polish is chocolate and drying blood (not in a weird yuck way).

The formula. Well seeing as how this is a polish that I think all other vampy polishes dream of being... it's formula had to be outstanding right? Yep. Two coats that were super pigmented and applied like... melted chocolate :)

I purchased 'Vampire's Dessert' from Harlow and Co. (don't forget they do free shipping everywhere with purchases over $50 USD!!). Echanted Polish is also available from Llarowe and Mei Mei's Signatures as well as Enchanted Polish Big Cartel shop. I have actually just checked and this polish doesn't seem to be listed anywhere. But keep your eyes out on Facebook etc. Hopefully it will make a comeback and soon!

8 comments :

  1. No, there is not anything else in this world that could be more perfect!! :D I'm totally adding this to my "one day" wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! I got a couple of Enchanted Polishes last week and I'm really impressed with them too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay! They are hands down my favourite indie brand (or any brand for that matter)! Glad you are liking your ones :)

      Delete
  3. This is sooo pretty, love it so much!

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I have a new lemming - thank you :-P
    Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I love enabling! I hope it comes back soon so everyone can have a bottle!!

      Delete

I love hearing all your comments and I read them all! Please don't leave links in the comments section, but if you want me to see your blog, email me the link and say hi :)