Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Quick Update and Weekend Mani

Hi folks!

I have not been able to post over the weekend because I went to Christchurch for a wedding (which I might just add was absolutely beautiful and we had the best time). I will be back to swatching after my trip away tomorrow hopefully, so there will be some more Polished by KPT, KBShimmer and much more coming up soon :)

Until then, here is a very quick and dirty pic of my very worn and very last minute mani that I did before we went to Christchurch - note - they are VERY worn and very much ready for removal, but I thought I would show you anyway.

On my nails - Dance Legend 'Termo Trio No. 1' on my index and middle fingers, Color Club 'Cosmic Fate' on my pinky and ring fingers and then I did a quick saran wrap glob on my ring finger with Color Club 'Over The Moon' and 'Eternal Beauty'.


Hope you've all had a lovely weekend and I will be posting a proper post soon :)

1 comment :

  1. Your ring finger looks amazing! The saran wrap obviously made that Dance Legend colour even more incredible!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing all your comments and I read them all! Please don't leave links in the comments section, but if you want me to see your blog, email me the link and say hi :)