Saturday, March 22, 2014

Zoya - Sunshine

Hello.

I got an amazing package from an amazing friend (thanks so much Mimi!) and I'm very happy to finally have a few more Zoya Pixie Dusts in my possession. Naturally, I had to try one straight away, so here is Zoya 'Sunshine'.



Zoya, Sunshine, swatch

Zoya, Sunshine, swatch

Look at this baby! I love it and I can't wait to try the others now too. This is such a beautiful navy blue, not too dark as to appear black and beautifully saturated. The texture is not overly rough and a bit finer than I expected. I love the added dimension that the silver micro-glitter adds to 'Sunshine'.


'Sunshine' was reasonably easy to apply, but was quite thick. I ended up having to thin it out a little. It's also very opaque and a second coat was barely needed (though the second coat improves the look of the texture).


Thanks for stopping by! Let me know, what are your favourite Pixie Dusts?

2 comments :

I love hearing all your comments and I read them all! Please don't leave links in the comments section, but if you want me to see your blog, email me the link and say hi :)