Sunday, August 17, 2014

Aca-Awkward! - Dollish Polish

Hi!!

I have a gorgeous polish to show you today that I absolutely adore. One trouble is that it was limited edition and so isn't easily available anymore - but you never know where it might pop up and if it does GRAB IT! This is Dollish Polish 'Aca-Awkward!'.


Aca-awkward, Dollish Polish, swatch, BM-423 stamp, Colors by Llarowe Refresh…ing

Aca-awkward, Dollish Polish, swatch, BM-423 stamp, Colors by Llarowe Refresh…ing
I wore this polish a few times in a row because I just loved it so much. It is so pretty but the brightness of the colour and the subtle holo make it so much fun to wear. For this mani, I stamped my middle and ring fingers using Bundle Monster plate BM-423 and Colours by Llarowe 'Refresh…ing'.


'Aca-Awkward!' was surprisingly opaque and 2 coats was more than enough for full opacity. It was also super easy to apply and didn't pull at the cuticles or anything silly like that.


As I mentioned, this polish is not currently available on the Dollish Polish website as it was a limited edition polish. But, keep your eyes out for Dolly's other LE polishes each month and grab them so you don't miss out on polishes like this one! Make sure you follow Dollish Polish on her various social media sites to keep up with updates (FacebookTwitter and Instagram).

9 comments :

  1. I love this polish! I'm pretty sad I missed out on this one, I really liked Pitch Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Lexie I'm sad you missed it too! Would've looked amazing on you!

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous buddy! *adds to wishlist*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks buddy :) I wish this was permanent so that everyone could get their mitts on it!

      Delete
  3. This is certainly gorgeous! I love the look of it! WOW :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you like it - they're both such gorgeous polishes :)

      Delete
  4. Your mani is so simple (looking) but so elegant! I love that polish - will look out for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes definitely keep your eyes out for it :)

      Delete

I love hearing all your comments and I read them all! Please don't leave links in the comments section, but if you want me to see your blog, email me the link and say hi :)